Interested in getting involved with the 2023 Hendricks County Rib Fest & BBQ? We need you! Meet new friends, have fun and help everybody's favorite festival in Hendricks County. Join our team this year as a volunteer. We welcome thousands of people to Hendricks County every last Saturday in June to this fabulous event. Volunteers are the backbone of this great event in order to make all aspects of the Rib-Fest to run properly. We are seeking Day of Event enthusiastic and friendly volunteers for many positions that will be on-site. Whether it’s helping to set-up or tear-down, event ambassador, helping with parking at one of the gates, or other misc. jobs, we need your help.
For any further questions about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 317-272-4333
Official Volunteer Rules and Guidelines
- All Rib Fest participants and their employees are expected to serve as a positive representation of the community. All volunteers will receive a confirmation email regarding instructions and 2 vehicle passes.
- Volunteers will not be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages while on duty. Volunteers in the permitted alcohol area and ID Line must be 21 or older.
- This event will be photographed and videotaped. By participating in this event, you hereby consent to the use of your likeness or image in those photographs or video for future promotional consideration the Avon Chamber of Commerce.
- Volunteers are asked to arrive for their shift 15 minutes early for a briefing of their duties, assignment to their post and a smooth transition.
- Volunteers must check in at the Hospitality Area at the Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the Volunteer areas require lifting and you will be on your feet for the majority of your volunteer shift. Please dress accordingly.