Volunteer for the Hendricks County Rib-Fest & BBQ
Interested in getting involved with the 2022 Hendricks County Rib Fest & Balloon Glow? Join our team this year as a volunteer. Volunteers are the backbone of this great event and it would not be possible without all the support from our volunteers in making this event a success. We are seeking Day of Event enthusiastic and friendly volunteers for many positions that will be on-site.
Official Volunteer Rules and Guidelines
- All Rib Fest participants and their employees are expected to serve as a positive representation of the community. All volunteers will receive a confirmation email regarding instructions and 2 vehicle passes.
- Volunteers will not be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages while on duty. Volunteers in the permitted alcohol area and ID Line must be 21 or older.
- This event will be photographed and videotaped. By participating in this event, you hereby consent to the use of your likeness or image in those photographs or video for future promotional consideration the Avon Chamber of Commerce.
- Volunteers are asked to arrive for their shift 15 minutes early for a briefing of their duties, assignment to their post and a smooth transition.
- Volunteers must check in at the Hospitality Area at the Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds.